Korean Service Medal (Ribbon)



Sorry, this item is out of stock

Standard ribbon used on a metal or plastic ribbon rack.

**** There are two awards with "Korea" in the name. This one is for soldiers who served in the Korean War in the early 1950s. If you served in Korea after the Korean War, all the way up until currently, you should be looking for the Korean Defense Service Medal. 

Edwards Family Businesses