MRE - Meal, Ready-To-Eat Military Surplus
Sorry, this item is out of stock
MRE U.S. MILITARY Case A or B - Choose Case A or B when you buy.
100% Genuine U.S. Military Surplus.
Great for hunting, camping, or preparing for a long haul away from people.
This is for an entire case, which is 12 meals.
These MREs have been stored in a climate controlled environment and have many years of shelf life left on them.
The MREs in this listing have a 2021 inspection date.
- Meal 1 - Chili with beans
• Meal 2 - Beef shredded, in barbecue sauce
• Meal 3 - Chicken with egg noodles and vegetables in sauce
• Meal 4 - Spaghetti with beef and sauce
• Meal 5 - Chicken chunks
• Meal 6 - Beef taco
• Meal 7 - Brisket entrée
• Meal 8 - Meatballs in marinara sauce
• Meal 9 - Beef stew
• Meal 10 - Chili and macaroni
• Meal 11 - Vegetable crumbles with pasta in taco sauce
• Meal 12 - Elbow Macaroni
Meal 13 - Cheese tortellini and tomato sauce
• Meal 14 - Creamy Fettuccine
• Meal 15 - Mexican style chicken stew
• Meal 16 - Rib shaped BBQ pork patty
• Meal 17 - Pork sausage patty, maple flavor
• Meal 18 - Beef ravioli in meat sauce
• Meal 19 - Beef patty jalapeno pepper jack
• Meal 20 - Hash brown Potatoes w/ bacon, pepper & onions
• Meal 21 - Tuna, lemon pepper
• Meal 22 - Asian style beef strips w/ vegetables
• Meal 23 -**NEW*** Pizza Slice
• Meal 24 - Southwest style beef and black beans
What's inside of an MRE
- Entree: the main course, such as Spaghetti or Beef Stew
•Side dish: rice, corn, fruit, or mashed potatoes, etc.
•Cracker or Bread
•Spread: peanut butter, jelly, or cheese spread
•Dessert: cookies or pound cakes
•Candy: M&Ms, Skittles, or Tootsie Rolls
•Beverages: Gatorade-like drink mixes, cocoa, dairy shakes, coffee, tea
•Hot sauce or seasoning: in some MREs
•Accessories: spoon, matches, creamer, sugar, salt, chewing gum, toilet paper, etc.
Each MRE provides an average of 1,250 calories (13% protein, 36% fat, and 51% carbohydrates).
100% Brand New
Made In The USA